Search Website :
Company Name: .All Employers
Posted Date: 31,Aug,10
Closing Date: 10,Sep,10
The Fiji Development Bank (FDB)
invites application from qualified persons for the above vacant position within
the bank. The position is based in our Suva Head office and reports directly to
the General Manger Finance and Administration.
Provides direct support services to the General Manager Finance and
Administration (GMFA) in the management of Finance, Administration, Business
Services and IT and MIS business units of the Bank.
- Undertakes analysis of the financial statement
including variance analysis and prepare report on the result for
Management Information and Decision.
- Undertakes project analysis, compare and contrast
options available for the Bank and prepares report for management
- Compiles and prepares Board reports.
- Undertakes system evaluation, analysis and design.
- Contributes to the preparation and review of bank
policies and procedures
- Assist with the management of IT equipments and network
- Provides secretarial support for meeting an committees
attended by GMFA
- liaises with RBF, Ministry of Finance, Commercial
Banks, FIRCA and other regulatory bodies
- Organizes monthly Director fees and sitting allowances
- Arranges venue, travel and accommodation for out of the
Suva meeting of the directors
- Gathers and collates financial data and other
information required for dissemination and decision making.
Qualification and experience
- A degree in accounting and Financial Management and IT
- A member of the Fiji Institutes of Accountants or
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving
skills and proficient in Microsoft excel
- Must be computer literate and familiar with all
computer systems that are used in the Bank
- Displays good business acumen skills and attributes
- Possesses strong oral, written communication and
- Works without supervision on all assignments
- Skilled in report writing
- Must exercise confidentiality in all issues
- Highly motivated and organized, with strong work ethics
and an inclination to work smart.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, three referees, certified
copies of birth certificate and academic transcripts, and telephone
contact should be forded to the:
Business Analyst Vacancy
C/-Human Resource Department,
Fiji Development Bank,
GPO Box 104,
and must be received by no later than 3:00pm Friday, 10th September, 2010.
Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Unsigned and late
applications will not be considered.
Source Fiji Sun